DMS makes improvements to their social insights services
After listening to growing needs and industry changes we’ve made some additions and improvements to our current social media listening service in order to provide our clients with the most-up-to-date data and useful conversation insights
- Access to Sina Weibo, Tencent Weibo and VK
- Improved Instagram search techniques giving us the ability to track both hashtags and keywords within the platform.
- Improved Sentiment Driver Identification: includes emoji recognition as a sentiment tracker
- Verified Users: We are now able to filter your conversation to see specifically what your verified Twitter audiences are saying about you
- Emoji recognition: What type of feelings are users portraying through their emoji usage
- Partner Media: Giving you the ability to find out how much volume is being generated by your channels, your partner’s (bloggers and influencers or other partner media) channel and the general public (Owned, Partnered and Earned)
Influencers and Demographic Data
- We can now track your influencers by number of followers on Twitter, as well as still providing you with influencers based on their Klout score. We can also inform you of your most prolific authors on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Verified Users – We are now able to filter your conversation to see specifically what your verified Twitter audiences are saying about you.
- Better Demographic Data – We can now scan user’s biographies on Twitter. This allows us to see what their professions are (if specified in their bio), and also pick up any relevant biography terms to understand how users are describing themselves
And last but definitely not least:
Access to Twitter Audiences
Based on keywords, or customers email address, (providing it matches with their social media account address) we are able to track what your audience is saying and what else they are interested in:
- What other events are they talking about?
- What are they talking about related to: Sports, Fashion & Beauty, other interest, (in much more detail) what’s on the rise, what is on the declining interest
- What music or TV programmes are they listening and watching
- Which celebrities are they talking about
If you’d like to find out more about our additional services and how we use insights to guide campaigns please get in touch!