We are looking for a new Spanish and/or Portuguese speaking versioning producer to join our Client Services team in Los Angeles. The versioning producer has the primary responsibility for the smooth – running relationship between DMS and local marketing teams of key studio clients in terms of the provision of re-versioning and localisation services. This is a key role that requires constant client engagement and strong project management skills.
- The day to day oversight of localisation projects for various territories, primarily in South America.
- To work within a team that is tasked with the provision of a full and professional client service, ensuring that all creative & post production jobs flow efficiently and are delivered on time and to the highest possible standards.
- To ensure that a high level of client service and client engagement is maintained at all times.
- To take creative and finishing briefing meetings with the client.
- To be pro-active in overseeing, coordinating and delivering all aspects of the client’s relationship with DMS. Liaising with versioning producers, clearance and trafficking teams, scheduling, creative and operational and technical personnel to ensure that delivery timescales are met, and production briefs are met.
- To work with fellow versioning producers to manage the localisation process across editing, motion graphics, subtitling, audio mixing and technical delivery.
- To ensure that all work is delivered to an appropriate technical and creative quality.
- To ensure consistency of output and work with operations to ensure quality control standards are adhered to and met prior to final delivery.
- To provide all necessary information for the purposes of client billing and the raising of invoices where appropriate.
- To communicate clearly with the UK based London office and share workloads with international colleagues.
With previous demonstrable experience of working within a post production operation, you will have a track record of providing a high level service to major clients.
You will also demonstrate:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to develop positive working relationships with both internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Understanding of post production workflows and digital file delivery.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience of working in a fast moving and highly creative environment with the flexibility and resilience to successfully adapt to changing situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English required. The ability to fluently speak and write in Spanish (for Latin America) and or Brazilian Portuguese is a requirement.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your CV and covering letter telling us why you would like to work with us.
Via email send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we may keep your CV on record for up to 12 months.
DMS are an equal opportunities employer.
Due to a high volume of applications we’re afraid if you don’t hear back from us your application has been unsuccessful this time around. We do encourage you to apply again when you see another suitable role.