ROLE: VERSIONING PRODUCER LA
DEPARTMENT: CLIENT SERVICES
POSTED: NOVEMBER 2022
At DMS, we are proud to not only have weathered the storm of the last few years, but grown with it and we are continue moving forward with optimism and excitement as we enjoy the next phase of our growth and continue to build on our successes so far.
We are looking for like-minded talented people who want to be part of our journey. It’s going to be another very big year for us and we want you to play a role.
We love the film industry. We love the ability of film to take your imagination away from daily life, to excite, to provoke, to engage and to entertain and we are excited to once again be playing our part in bringing the magic of cinema into people’s lives.
WHO WE ARE
We are a vibrant, engaged, talent-driven agency where our staff feel empowered, where ideas are encouraged and where outstanding work is rewarded. We nurture bright, passionate people who are innovative and creative in their thinking and ambitious and brave in everything they do.
DMS is a place where our clients feel looked after, where they trust our ability to deliver and to come up with new ways of engaging them and helping them engage their audiences. We strive to be a key agency partner to our clients, delivering consistency of work and quality of service.
Founded in 2002, our headquarters are in London with offices also in Los Angeles and Sydney. We are part of the AKA Group of agencies.
WHAT WE DO
We are a full-service creative digital agency. Our people, technology and insights help global media and entertainment, sports and lifestyle brands create, manage, localise, distribute and place their content, and evaluate its media reach.
ABOUT DIGITAL MEDIA SERVICES
Founded in 2002, DMS is a full-service creative digital agency, providing content production, management, localisation, distribution and media monitoring for global entertainment, arts and culture, lifestyle and sports brands. Headquartered in London, with offices in Los Angeles and Sydney, DMS’ clients include all the major feature film studios, leading film distributors, broadcasters, sports associations and brands.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
We are looking for a new versioning producer to join our Client Services team in Los Angeles. The versioning producer has the primary responsibility for the smooth – running relationship between DMS and local marketing teams of key studio clients in terms of the provision of re-versioning and localisation services. This is a key role that requires constant client engagement and strong project management skills.
- The day to day oversight of localisation projects for various territories.
- To work within a team that is tasked with the provision of a full and professional client service, ensuring that all creative & post production jobs flow efficiently and are delivered on time and to the highest possible standards.
- To ensure that a high level of client service and client engagement is maintained at all times.
- To take creative and finishing briefing meetings with the client.
- To be pro-active in overseeing, coordinating and delivering all aspects of the client’s relationship with DMS. Liaising with versioning producers, clearance and trafficking teams, scheduling, creative and operational and technical personnel to ensure that delivery timescales are met, and production briefs are met.
- To work with fellow versioning producers to manage the localisation process across editing, motion graphics, subtitling, audio mixing and technical delivery.
- To ensure that all work is delivered to an appropriate technical and creative quality.
- To ensure consistency of output and work with operations to ensure quality control standards are adhered to and met prior to final delivery.
- To provide all necessary information for the purposes of client billing and the raising of invoices where appropriate.
- To communicate clearly with the UK based London office and share workloads with international colleagues.
With previous demonstrable experience of working within a post production operation, you will have a track record of providing a high level service to major clients.
You will also demonstrate:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to develop positive working relationships with both internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Understanding of post production workflows and digital file delivery.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience of working in a fast moving and highly creative environment with the flexibility and resilience to successfully adapt to changing situations.