DEPARTMENT: CLIENT SERVICES
LOCATION: LONDON BRIDGE, SE1
POSTED: FEBRUARY 2021
SO 2020 THEN….
2020 was, without doubt, the most unique and challenging year of most of our lifetimes. Alongside the devastating human impact of Coronavirus, 2020 has also challenged the industry that we all work in and love but at DMS we are starting 2021 with renewed hope, confidence, optimism and excitement as we plan the next phase of our growth and prepare to build on our successes so far.
As we start to get ready to open our doors again, to bring our teams back and support the industry as it returns once more, we look to 2021 with optimism and excitement and we are looking for like-minded talent people who want to be part of our journey. It’s going to be a very big year for us and we want you to play a role.
We love the film industry. We love the ability of film to take your imagination away from daily life, to excite, to provoke, to engage, and to entertain and we look forward once more to playing our part in bringing this back into people’s lives in 2021.
WHO WE ARE
We are a vibrant, engaged, talent-driven agency where our staff feel empowered, where ideas are encouraged and where outstanding work is rewarded. We nurture bright, passionate people who are innovative and creative in their thinking and ambitious and brave in everything they do.
DMS is a place where our clients feel looked after, where they trust our ability to deliver and to come up with new ways of engaging them and helping them engage their audiences. We strive to be a key agency partner to our clients, delivering consistency of work and quality of service.
Founded in 2002, our headquarters are in London with offices also in Los Angeles and Sydney. We are part of the AKA Group of agencies.
WHAT WE DO
We are a full-service creative digital agency. Our people, technology and insights help global media and entertainment, sports and lifestyle brands create, manage, localise, distribute and place their content, and evaluate its media reach.
Our Versioning Producers sit within our Client Services department and are the main contact at DMS for the local marketing teams of key global studio clients.
The role requires an outstanding level of customer service and this will show in the way you manage and nurture and manage your relationships internally and externally. The role would suit someone with the following skills and experience:
- Must be fluent in French, verbal and written.
- Confident and effective communicator with face-to-face, written and verbal interactions with clients and internal teams.
- Confident liaising with senior and junior level executives, not shying away from difficult conversations or situations as they arise.
- Takes ownership of and oversees the end-to-end localisation process working closely with our operational teams.
- Proactive in overseeing, coordinating and delivering all of the clients’ requirements, whilst ensuring content is produced to creative and technical industry standards.
- A good knowledge of workflows in relation to the operational teams (technical ops, QC, motion graphics) desirable.
- Key Industry knowledge of broadcast and film technical specifications desirable.
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a structured and methodical way that eliminates mistakes and thoroughly checks all output before final delivery to our clients.
- A talent for managing multiple projects at one time.
- Demonstrates resilience and flexibility, particularly when working to tight deadlines.
- Proactive in seeking ways to improve our internal processes and solve problems as they arise.
- Strives to update their industry knowledge of different technical specifications and bespoke delivery/IT systems
- Disciplined with the completion of administrative duties including the record-keeping and billing that is a vital part of the role