DMS delivers centralised localisation services to the major film studios from its Central London studio. Our localisation team provides a full range of adaptation and localisation services that we centrally manage through our Panther Digital Asset Management system. Our services include subtitling, dubbing, editing, colour grading and visual effects of promotional materials to support worldwide release.
The Versioning Producer has the primary responsibility for the smooth – running relationship between DMS and the marketing teams of key studio clients in terms of the provision of re-versioning and localisation services. This is a key account role that requires constant client engagement and strong project management skills.
- The day to day handling of a key account
- To provide a full and professional client service, ensuring that all creative & post-production jobs flow efficiently and are delivered on time and to the highest possible standards
- To ensure that a high level of client service and client engagement is maintained at all times
- To take creative and finishing briefing meetings with the client
- To be pro-active in overseeing, coordinating and delivering all aspects of the client’s relationship with DMS. Liaising with customer service coordinators, clearance and trafficking teams, scheduling, creative and operational and technical personnel to ensure that delivery timescales are met, and production briefs are met
- To work within a team of Versioning Producers to manage the localisation process across editing, motion graphics, subtitling, audio mixing and technical delivery
- To ensure that all work is delivered to an appropriate technical and creative quality
- To ensure consistency of output and work with operations to ensure quality control standards are adhered to and met prior to final delivery
- To provide all necessary information for the purposes of client billing and the raising of invoices where appropriate
- Where possible to offer support to the Global Account Managers at relevant times
With previous demonstrable experience of working within a post-production operation, you will have a track record of providing a high level service to major clients through top-quality account management.
You will also demonstrate:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to develop positive working relationships with both internal and external contacts at all levels
- Understanding of post-production workflows and digital file delivery
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience of working in a fast moving and highly creative environment with the flexibility and resilience to successfully adapt to changing situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication in French required
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your CV and covering letter indicating which role you are applying for and telling us why you would like to work with us.
Via email send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we may keep your CV on record for up to 12 months.
DMS are an equal opportunities employer.
Due to a high volume of applications we’re afraid if you don’t hear back for us within 4 weeks your application has been unsuccessful this time around. We do encourage you to apply again when you see another suitable role.