ROLE: TV EXECUTIVE
DEPARTMENT: CLIENT SERVICES
LOCATION: LONDON BRIDGE, SE1
DATE/VERSION: SEPTEMBER 2022
At DMS, we are proud to not only have weathered the storm of the last few years, but grown with it and we are continue moving forward with optimism and excitement as we enjoy the next phase of our growth and continue to build on our successes so far.
We are looking for like-minded talented people who want to be part of our journey. It’s going to be another very big year for us and we want you to play a role.
We love the film industry. We love the ability of film to take your imagination away from daily life, to excite, to provoke, to engage and to entertain and we are excited to once again be playing our part in bringing the magic of cinema into people’s lives.
WHO WE ARE
We are a vibrant, engaged, talent-driven agency where our staff feel empowered, where ideas are encouraged and where outstanding work is rewarded. We nurture bright, passionate people who are innovative and creative in their thinking and ambitious and brave in everything they do.
DMS is a place where our clients feel looked after, where they trust our ability to deliver and to come up with new ways of engaging them and helping them engage their audiences. We strive to be a key agency partner to our clients, delivering consistency of work and quality of service.
Founded in 2002, our headquarters are in London with offices also in Los Angeles and Sydney. We are part of the AKA Group of agencies.
WHAT WE DO
We are a full-service creative digital agency. Our people, technology and insights help global media and entertainment, sports and lifestyle brands create, manage, localise, distribute and place their content, and evaluate its media reach.
DMS delivers a full range of adaptation and localisation services to major film studios across the globe from its central London base. Our services include subtitling, dubbing, editing, colour-grading and visual effects for promotional materials to support worldwide feature film releases for use in cinema and online.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
The TV Exec has overall responsibility for the timely delivery of content to TV broadcasters and online outlets in the UK and across the globe.
This is a key position that requires strong project management skills and razor sharp attention to detail. Supporting a large multinational team of Versioning Producers, the Exec will play a key role in the delivery of all content and the clearance of assets in territories that require approval.
- Manage the trafficking of broadcast and social assets for a range of UK and International campaigns supporting client services and production teams
- Work closely with media agencies and clients to receive and interpret media plans for planning needs
- Set internal delivery deadlines based on media plans and broadcaster requirements
- Trafficking Broadcast instructions through Caria
- Trafficking Radio playout through Audiotrack and J-et
- Communicating with broadcasters and clearance bodies to ensure the correct and timely playout of ads
- Managing a large volume of Clearcast submissions and effectively communicating with Clearcast to ensure UK clearance according to deadlines
- Handling clearance for ROI, Radio and Cinema as needed
- To be pro-active in overseeing and coordinating deliveries for the UK and International playout orders through Adstream and Peach
- Ensuring broadcast and online assets are created and delivered according to the correct specs
- Liaising with internal Versioning Producers, Scheduling, Creative, Operational and Technical personnel to ensure that delivery timescales are met
- To offer support to the Account Managers for reporting and problem solving
- Setup meetings with media agencies to understand campaign requirements and maintain close relationships
- To assist the existing TV Admin Team members and make sure between you the workload is accurately covered
KEY TOOLS TO BE USED
- In-house scheduling software
- Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Broadcast delivery partners platforms, primarily Adstream (One Delivery) and desirable Peach
- Previous experience of Caria system desirable
- Knowledge of Clearcast and other international clearance bodies
- Knowledge of Radio and Cinema clearance
THE SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
With previous demonstrable experience of working within a post production operation, Creative agency or TV Admin department, you will have a track record of providing a high level trafficking service.
You will also be able to demonstrate:
- TV Spot broadcast trafficking experience
- Understanding of variable delivery deadlines for TV stations and experience of dealing direct with TV stations
- Experience of using Caria and Clearcast
- Knowledge of using one or more broadcast delivery platform; Adstream/Peach
- Experience of prioritising large workloads