SO 2020 THEN….
2020 has without doubt been the most unique and challenging year of most of our lifetimes. Alongside the devastating human impact of Coronavirus, 2020 has also challenged the industry that we all work in and love, but at DMS we are now looking to next year with renewed hope and confidence as we plan the next phase of our growth and prepare to build on our successes so far.
As we start to get ready to open our doors again, to bring our teams back and support the industry as it returns once more, we look to 2021 with optimism and excitement and we are looking for like-minded talent people who want to be part of our journey. It’s going to be a very big year for us and we want you to play a role.
We love the film industry. We love the ability of film to take your imagination away from daily life, to excite, to provoke, to engage, and to entertain and we look forward once more to playing our part in bringing this back into people’s lives in 2021.
WHO WE ARE
We are a vibrant, engaged, talent-driven agency where our staff feel empowered, where ideas are encouraged and where outstanding work is rewarded. We nurture bright, passionate people who are innovative and creative in their thinking and ambitious and brave in everything they do.
DMS is a place where our clients feel looked after, where they trust our ability to deliver and to come up with new ways of engaging them and helping them engage their audiences. We strive to be a key agency partner to our clients, delivering consistency of work and quality of service.
Founded in 2002, our headquarters are in London with offices also in Los Angeles and Sydney. We are part of the AKA Group of agencies.
WHAT WE DO
We are a full-service creative digital agency. Our people, technology and insights help global media and entertainment, sports and lifestyle brands create, manage, localise, distribute and place their content, and evaluate its media reach.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
We are looking for a TV Admin Coordinator who wants to make their own mark in a rapidly expanding agency.
The TV Admin Coordinator has overall responsibility for the timely delivery of content to TV broadcasters and online outlets in the UK and across the globe. This is a key role that requires strong project management skills and a very high attention to detail. Supporting a large, multinational team of Versioning Producers, the TV Admin Coordinator will play a valuable role in the delivery of all content and the clearance of assets in territories that require approval.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Oversee the delivery of assets in the correct specification to the correct delivery point
- Work closely with media agencies and clients to receive media plans in a timely manner
- Check media plans when they are supplied for any anomalies
- Set internal broadcast delivery deadlines based on the supplied media plans
- Place orders with broadcast delivery partners
- Enter Caria rotations instructions
- Clearcast clearance
- International clearances
- Knowledge of useages
- Supply copy to social media platforms
- Liaise with internal Versioning Producers, scheduling, creative, operational and technical personnel to ensure that delivery timescales are met
- Set up meetings with media agencies to understand campaign requirements and maintain close relationships
- Assist the existing TV Admin Team members and make sure between you the workload is accurately covered
KEY TOOLS TO BE USED
- In-house scheduling software
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Broadcast delivery partners’ platforms, primarily Peach (IMD) and Adstream
- Clearcast and other international clearance bodies
THE SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
With previous, demonstrable experience of working within a post-production operation, creative agency or TV Admin department, you will have a track record of providing a high level trafficking service.
You will also be able to demonstrate:
- TV Spot broadcast trafficking experience
- An understanding of variable delivery deadlines for TV stations and experience of dealing directly with TV stations
- Experience of using Caria and Clearcast
- Experience of using one or more broadcast delivery platforms (Adstream/Peach)
- Knowledge of international clearances
- Experience of working in a fast moving and highly creative environment with the flexibility and resilience to successfully adapt to changing situations
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to manage time efficiently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to develop positive working relationships with both internal and external contacts
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English required
- Any other language skills would be a benefit
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your CV and covering letter indicating which role you are applying for and telling us why you would like to work with us.