At DMS, our doors are open once again, our teams are back and we are now moving forward with optimism and excitement as we enjoy the next phase of our growth and prepare to build on our successes so far. We are looking for like-minded talented people who want to be part of our journey. It’s going to be a very big year for us and we want you to play a role.
We love the film industry. We love the ability of film to take your imagination away from daily life, to excite, to provoke, to engage and to entertain and we are excited to once again be playing our part in bringing the magic of cinema into people’s lives.
WHO WE ARE
We are a vibrant, engaged, talent-driven agency where our staff feel empowered, where ideas are encouraged and where outstanding work is rewarded. We nurture bright, passionate people who are innovative and creative in their thinking and ambitious and brave in everything they do.
DMS is a place where our clients feel looked after, where they trust our ability to deliver and come up with new ways of engaging them and helping them engage their audiences. We strive to be a key agency partner to our clients, delivery consistency of work and quality of service.
Founded in 2002, our headquarters are in London with offices also in Los Angeles and Sydney. We are part of the AKA Group of agencies.
WHAT WE DO
We are a full-service creative digital agency. Our people, technology and insights help global media and entertainment, sports and lifestyle brands create, manage, localise, distribute and place their content and evaluate its media reach.
DMS delivers a full range of adaptation and localisation services to major film studios across the globe from its central London base. Our services include subtitling, dubbing, editing, colour-grading and visual effects for promotional materials to support worldwide feature film releases for use in cinema and online.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
We are seeking a Technical Shift Team Leader working within our Operations team responsible for the localisation of TV spots, film trailers and social media content including graphics insertion, subtitling, dubbed audio layback and encoding of files for international broadcast and online distribution.
This exciting new role has been created due to extensive growth within our Business covering the LA market. This exciting position requires a strong team supervisor covering the nightshift hours to deliver exclusive content to various territories all over the World. This energetic team leader must embody our values, be goal orientated with the strong ambition to deliver content to tight deadlines.
- Overseeing a new and existing team of exceptional technical operators
- Supporting your Line Manager on the smooth running of the nightshift
- Strong client management skills with a “quick thinking attitude” when issues occur with clients
- Supporting the team and wider department with sound industry knowledge of systems and workflows
- Responsible for finalising localised content for international distribution (graphics insertion, subtitling, dubbed audio layback)
- Encoding and transcoding files according to various broadcast and online formats
- Producing output in line with specific film and tv technical standard
- Responsible for Editing TV spot cutdowns, social media and promo content
- Uploading/downloading content to/from various bespoke digital asset management platforms
- Frame rate conversions
- Working closely with our technical teams, client services team and our clients
You will be required to work our night shift hours from 10.30-7 and will include a night shift bonus to cover the north American territories.This is a fast-paced environment where you are often required to manage conflicting client demands and delivery on a tight turnaround with no margin for error.
- Circa 3 year’s experience working in a technical operations department or similar
- Have experience using Adobe Premiere Pro, Media Encoder and Audition
- A knowledge of digital video file format and encoding/transcoding software
- Experience of working with online and broadcast video formats
- A technical understanding of video and audio signal
- Editing experience