We are looking for an experienced dynamic, independent professional with strong analytical and excellent communication skills.
As Social Media Analyst, you will be responsible for setting-up search queries, creating templates and delivering comprehensive reporting to our clients.
You must be passionate about analytics & data-driven strategies, with strategic & critical thinking, combining a great understanding of technology & social media with business skills.
- Generate insights reports, gathering social media data to provide concise findings, and analyse conversations
- Oversee and help to maintain the DMS social channels which will include writing thought-leadership content and community management
- Day-to-day management of key clients
THE SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
- Strong experience in research & analytics, managing data projects within a digital/social media team
- Knowledge of latest social media listening tools such as NetBase, Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable presenting and pitching to clients
- Proficient working knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Working to strict deadlines
- A passion for movies and the film industry
- Ability to knowledge share on a continuous basis as we continue the internal learning culture we currently have in place within the department
- CIM Diploma or an equivalent degree in marketing an advantage
- Knowledge of managing social media campaigns an advantage
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to have a real influence on a growing and increasingly important part of our business. If you are a confident self-starter who can take an established team to the next level then this could be the role for you.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your CV and cover letter telling us why you would like to work with us.
All CVs and cover letters should be sent to: email@example.com