We are looking for an experienced dynamic, independent professional with a strong analytical background and excellent client-facing communication skills.
As Senior Social Media Analyst, you will be responsible for creating performance measurement frameworks, setting up advanced search queries, creating custom reporting templates and data visualisations in order to deliver comprehensive social media reporting to major film studios.
You must be passionate about analytics, with strategic and critical thinking, combining a great understanding of technology and social media data analysis.
- Independently generating advanced social insights reports from start to end, using social monitoring tools and owned channel analytics solutions
- Managing and consulting clients on a day-to-day basis, investigating any queries and questions regarding methodology while ensuring it is thorough and robust at all times
- Coordinating report delivery internally with the team and prioritising own reports and tasks to meet tight client deadlines
- 3+ years’ experience in social media data analytics with agency background
- Advanced knowledge of social media data gathering, extraction, manipulation and interpretation
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of social media listening tools (i.e. NetBase, Brandwatch, Crimson Hexagon), algorithms and third-party data feeding through APIs
- Developing and implementing KPI measurement frameworks for organic and paid social media campaigns
- Proficient working knowledge of Excel and its functions for data analysis
- Expert-level data visualisation skills for integration into Power Point reports and presentations
- Impeccable attention to detail, verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Previous experience presenting and pitching to clients on a regular basis
- Experience working to strict deadlines on short notice
- Comfortable working on a mix of regular and ad hoc analytics projects and switching from one to another
- Marketing and/or publicity background preferable
- A passion for movies and the film industry preferable
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your CV and covering letter indicating which role you are applying for and telling us why you would like to work with us.
Via email send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we may keep your CV on record for up to 12 months.
DMS are an equal opportunities employer.
Due to a high volume of applications we’re afraid if you don’t hear back for us within 4 weeks your application has been unsuccessful this time around. We do encourage you to apply again when you see another suitable role.