We are seeking a creative Senior Motion Graphic Designer to work as part of our broadcast design team. The position will involve designing high end motion graphics for our portfolio of clients as well as the foreign language re-versioning of content for international distribution.
With a background in design you will use your skills to deliver motion graphics creatively to brief and work collaboratively within the team to ensure we are providing the best possible creative execution.
- Ability to conceptualise, visualise, design and animate design solutions to a high standard against tight deadlines
- Exceptional skills in Design, Motion Graphics and Compositing
- Excellent typographical and layout skills with an eye for composition, colour and fonts
- Ability to produce polished and appropriate design solutions
- Excellent attention to detail
- After Effects, Cinema 4D, Photoshop & Illustrator experience are essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English required
As an individual, you will be customer focused, self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team with a strong commitment to finishing projects to deadlines. The successful applicant will have the ability to cope well under pressure while working in a fast-paced environment.
In addition to this the applicant will demonstrate a good attention to detail and have the aptitude and determination to gain new skills and apply them quickly.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your current demo reel, software proficiencies and CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com
Please note we may keep your CV on record for up to 12 months.
DMS are an equal opportunities employer.
Due to a high volume of applications we’re afraid if you don’t hear back from us within 4 weeks your application has been unsuccessful this time around. We do encourage you to apply again, when you see another suitable role.