The ideal candidate will have a good track record of helping to nurture and manage team of 10+, and an excellent working knowledge across all aspects of motion graphics production. You will provide direction, mentoring and coaching to a team of Middleweights and Graduate designers. You will cultivate an agile culture of continuous improvement and vigilant attention to detail within recognised best practices for this rapidly growing film trailer Versioning / Adaptation team. Working alongside the versioning producers, your day to day will be spent ensuring operations are running smoothly and efficiently. You will use After Effects, Element 3D and Cinema 4D for creation, versioning and re-versioning of existing film trailers and social campaign assets for Global markets.
- Be the senior-most point of contact and expert on all Localisation requirements and queries
- Have Resource Management, Operations, Studio Management and Project Management experience in a fast paced creative environment – either a creative agency or internal marketing & communications department
- Partner with the Middleweight Designer and Shift Leaders to support the day to day operations of the GFX team. Ensuring they have the right level of support to deliver to the Client Services Scheduling system
- Help support departmental changes, the optimisation and implementation of new processes
- Rework role and team responsibilities as required
- Have the ability to produce print, 2D and 3D motion design to high level of finish (and movement)
- Provide assistance in mentoring junior members the existing team
- Help to create and optimise budgets
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver accurate assets on time
- Champion better cross-department communication practices
- Contribute in the allocation and scheduling of work to the graphics team
- Contribute in the discussions on how to evolve the department, and it’s practices
- Working alongside the Head of Graphics and middleweight designers to arrive at creative concepts
- Ability to inspire and lead a team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to conceptualise, visualise, design and animate design solutions to a high standard against tight deadlines
- Excellent skills in Design, Motion Graphics and Compositing
- Excellent typographical and layout skills with an eye for composition, colour and fonts
- Excellent communication skills as you will be dealing with various departments
- Ability to produce polished and appropriate design solutions
- Excellent attention to detail
- After Effects, Cinema 4D, Photoshop & Illustrator experience are essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Calm when under quick turnaround deadlines
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your CV and covering letter indicating which role you are applying for and telling us why you would like to work with us.
Via email send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we may keep your CV on record for up to 12 months.
DMS are an equal opportunities employer.
Due to a high volume of applications we’re afraid if you don’t hear back for us within 4 weeks your application has been unsuccessful this time around. We do encourage you to apply again when you see another suitable role.