We are seeking a full time Receptionist to work under our HR & Office Manager. This role will suit an outgoing, motivated person with a positive attitude. This is a client-facing reception role so you should be friendly and well presented with excellent interpersonal skills.
The position offers you the chance to work in an exciting media agency environment and provides you with opportunities for the future progression of your career. We strive to provide training and opportunities to the successful candidate in the hopes that they progress within the company.
- Providing a warm and professional welcome to important clients both in person and by post.
- Answering a switchboard professionally, transferring calls and taking clear messages, including screening calls.
- Dispatching and collecting items on request both in house and out of house; delivering post and general requests from staff
- Assisting in the co-ordination and preparation of meeting rooms
- Booking couriers
- Providing support to the Senior Leadership Team with booking flights, hotels, taxis and creating itineraries.
- Responsibility for ensuring guests sign in and out of the building properly
- Assisting all employees with queries and helping to resolve any problems
- Ad-hoc tasks from the line manager as well as the Senior Leadership Team
- Experience working front of house
- Good customer service skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet and email
- A professional and friendly phone manner
- Enjoy helping people
- Hard worker
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV and covering letter telling us why you would like to work with us via the ‘Apply Now’ button below.