At DMS, we are proud to not only have weathered the storm of the last few years, but grown with it and we are continue moving forward with optimism and excitement as we enjoy the next phase of our growth and continue to build on our successes so far.
We are looking for like-minded talented people who want to be part of our journey. It’s going to be another very big year for us and we want you to play a role.
We love the film industry. We love the ability of film to take your imagination away from daily life, to excite, to provoke, to engage and to entertain and we are excited to once again be playing our part in bringing the magic of cinema into people’s lives.
WHO WE ARE
We are a vibrant, engaged, talent-driven agency where our staff feel empowered, where ideas are encouraged and where outstanding work is rewarded. We nurture bright, passionate people who are innovative and creative in their thinking and ambitious and brave in everything they do.
DMS is a place where our clients feel looked after, where they trust our ability to deliver and to come up with new ways of engaging them and helping them engage their audiences. We strive to be a key agency partner to our clients, delivering consistency of work and quality of service.
Founded in 2002, our headquarters are in London with offices also in Los Angeles and Sydney. We are part of the AKA Group of agencies.
WHAT WE DO
We are a full-service creative digital agency. Our people, technology and insights help global media and entertainment, sports and lifestyle brands create, manage, localise, distribute and place their content, and evaluate its media reach.
DMS delivers a full range of adaptation and localisation services to major film studios across the globe from its central London base. Our services include subtitling, dubbing, editing, colour-grading and visual effects for promotional materials to support worldwide feature film releases for use in cinema and online.
We are seeking an ambitious Quality Control Manger, who is passionate about the Film & TV Industry. This individual will oversee and empower our Technical Operations team who are responsible for the localisation of TV spots, film trailers and social media content for international release for our prestigious, world-renowned clients.
With detailed knowledge of industry QC standards and workflows, you will be confident in undertaking;
- Lead and empower new and existing team members through structured training and industry expertise
- Responsibility for the day to day management of the QC department
- Implement a supportive “can do” culture through workflow, training and objectives
- Responsible for QC of short form film promotional content (i.e. Trailers, Social/Online, TV Spots)
- Checking localised content against scripts and original versions supplied
- Creating important QC reports and updating stakeholders on QC status
- Scheduling work within the team to maximise resources
- Act as an advisor to iron out QC issues and to integrate with wider teams in the business
- Manage the QC departments personnel and resources
- Full technical understanding of video, audio signals and broadcast standards
- Passion and drive to develop the department in line with exciting period of growth that the wider business is experiencing
You may be expected to work additional hours based on the requirements of the business and workflow as standard.
We are looking for candidates who;
- Minimum 3 Years QC experience
- Experience of International broadcast standards for TV spot delivery
- Experience of Digital Cinema QC would also be an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using Adobe Premiere
- Knowledge of automated QC software (Harding) an advantage
PLEASE APPLY HERE.