We are seeking a Producer to join our team working on a variety of broadcast and social video content for a global sports brand.
Reporting to the Head of Production, the role of producer is a key role in the department, supporting the team to ensure that creative is of the highest quality, within budget, and delivered on time.
We are the production arm of DMS offering a total service solution from filming to post-production and content distribution. We produce compelling and impactful video content that engages, inspires and entertains. We work with major studios, independent distributors, TV production companies, luxury brands, sports organisations and live entertainment companies.
- Manage the production of a major sport brands creative from within the DMS agency.
- Working closely with the client on a day to day basis
- Being a key member of the team responsible for planning and implementing creative
- Develop ideas and offer up creative and innovative solutions
- Working to creative briefs, ensuring clients requirements are met
- Working with multiple marketing and content teams across the brand
- Organising and attending UK and International based shoots and edits
- Managing projects and working collaboratively with the wider team to ensure scheduling and resources are provided
- Managing TV clearances of commercial content
- Researching latest creative technologies, trends, digital formats, and creative
We are looking for an individual who is very confident dealing with clients, self-motivated, with creative and production experience, and excellent attention to detail. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing and dynamic agency at an exciting time in its evolution.
- An understanding and interest in creating short form content, trailers, and promos
- Solid understanding of the production process and production techniques involved
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to be proactive and multitask
- The ability to build a strong collaborative relationship with the client
- Interpreting and understanding the client’s needs
- Experience in using MS office package – Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of editing software (not essential)
Standard working hours are 9:30am till 6pm however this role will include ad hoc evening and weekend work, dependent on shoots and schedules.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your CV and covering letter indicating which role you are applying for and telling us why you would like to work with us.
Via email send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we may keep your CV on record for up to 12 months.
DMS are an equal opportunities employer.
Due to a high volume of applications we’re afraid if you don’t hear back for us within 4 weeks your application has been unsuccessful this time around. We do encourage you to apply again when you see another suitable role.