You will be responsible for managing our night shift technical operations team in the creation and localisation of short form audio-visual content, including TV spots, trailers and promos. Working collaboratively with our versioning producers in LA and Sydney, you will help support the production of audio and visual assets for international distribution.
This role is based on working nights – 10.30pm to 7.00am.
- Scheduling and managing the overnight workload
- Ingesting content from various DAM systems
- Localisation of content – subtitling and audio layback
- Finishing localised AV content for international distribution
- Video Editing
- Encoding and transcoding of files for broadcast, online and social media
- Standards and frame rate Conversion
- Digital distribution of content for broadcast, online and social media
THE SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
- A high level of experience using Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere, Photoshop and Audition
- Encoding and transcoding experience utilising various software including Adobe Media Encoder and Vantage software
- AV Localisation experience would be an advantage
- Standards and frame rate conversion experience
- In depth knowledge of digital video file format encoding software
- A good technical understanding of video, audio signals and broadcast standards
The ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing directly with our LA and Sydney offices is essential to this role.
We are looking for an individual with a positive attitude who is client focused and self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team with a strong commitment to finishing projects to deadlines.
The successful applicants will have the ability to cope well under pressure while working in a fast-paced environment. In addition to this the applicant will demonstrate a good attention to detail and have the aptitude and determination to gain new skills and apply them quickly.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your CV and covering letter indicating which role you are applying for and telling us why you would like to work with us.
Via email send to: email@example.com