LOCATION: LONDON BRIDGE, SE1
POSTED: FEBRUARY 2021
SO 2020 THEN….
2020 was, without doubt, the most unique and challenging year of most of our lifetimes. Alongside the devastating human impact of Coronavirus, 2020 has also challenged the industry that we all work in and love but at DMS we are starting 2021 with renewed hope, confidence, optimism and excitement as we plan the next phase of our growth and prepare to build on our successes so far.
As we start to get ready to open our doors again, to bring our teams back and support the industry as it returns once more, we look to 2021 with optimism and excitement and we are looking for like-minded talent people who want to be part of our journey. It’s going to be a very big year for us and we want you to play a role.
We love the film industry. We love the ability of film to take your imagination away from daily life, to excite, to provoke, to engage, and to entertain and we look forward once more to playing our part in bringing this back into people’s lives in 2021.
WHO WE ARE
We are a vibrant, engaged, talent-driven agency where our staff feel empowered, where ideas are encouraged and where outstanding work is rewarded. We nurture bright, passionate people who are innovative and creative in their thinking and ambitious and brave in everything they do.
DMS is a place where our clients feel looked after, where they trust our ability to deliver and to come up with new ways of engaging them and helping them engage their audiences. We strive to be a key agency partner to our clients, delivering consistency of work and quality of service.
Founded in 2002, our headquarters are in London with offices also in Los Angeles and Sydney. We are part of the AKA Group of agencies.
WHAT WE DO
We are a full-service creative digital agency. Our people, technology and insights help global media and entertainment, sports and lifestyle brands create, manage, localise, distribute and place their content, and evaluate its media reach.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
We are seeking a Motion Graphic Designer to work in our cutting-edge special effects department that specialises in the localisation of trailers and short form promotional content for global distribution. The role will involve you using your existing Motion Design experience to produce content for pre-release marketing campaigns and deadline driven global trailer launches.
To be successful in securing this position you should have experience of working in a fast paced and deadline driven environment, supporting staff of all levels in order that they can deliver to our clients.
As we are a 24-hour business, this role is based on shift working. Flexibility will be needed to adjust working schedule to suit campaign and launch timings set by studios.
- Producing 2D and 3D motion design to high level of finish
- Localisation of trailer and short form promotional content for global distribution
- Working with the client service teams to ensure work is completed to deadline
- Contribute to the allocation and scheduling of work to the motion graphics team
- Working alongside the Senior Designers to produce creative concepts for a wide range of promotional media
- Mentoring junior members of the design team
THE SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
- Minimum 2 years professional media agency Motion Design experience
- Ability to conceptualise, visualise, design and animate design solutions to a high standard against tight deadlines
- Exceptional skills in Design, Motion Graphics and Compositing
- Excellent typographical and layout skills with an eye for composition, colour and fonts
- After Effects, Cinema 4D, Photoshop & Illustrator experience are essential
- Good working knowledge of plugins and render software
- Experience of working on deadline driven studio trailer launches
- Calm when under quick turnaround deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English required
- Flexibility to adjust working schedule to suit launch timings set by studios