We are growing our creative reputation, supporting the marketing teams at the leading entertainment brands to create engaging and cutting edge social, online and broadcast content.
We are seeking a Motion Designer who can contribute creatively to the next stage in the development of our creative studio.
Ideally with at least 3 years industry experience we are looking for Motion Designer who can deliver creative solutions and wants to accelerate their career in an expanding team.
The position will involve designing and producing high end motion graphics as well as the foreign language re-versioning of content for international distribution.
With a background in design you will use your skills to deliver motion graphics creatively to brief and work collaboratively within the team to ensure we are providing the best possible creative execution.
- Producing 2D and 3D motion design to high level of finish and movement
- Working alongside the Senior Designers to arrive at creative concepts
- Conceptualisation of creative ideas to pitch to our clients
- Providing assistance in mentoring junior members the existing team
- Championing better cross-department communication practice
- Contribute in the allocation and scheduling of work to the wider motion graphics team
- Ability to conceptualise, visualise, design and animate design solutions to a high standard against tight deadlines
- Exceptional skills in Design, Motion Graphics and Compositing
- Excellent typographical and layout skills with an eye for composition, colour and fonts
- Ability to produce polished and appropriate design solutions – Excellent attention to detail
- Comprehensive After Effects, Cinema 4D, Element 3D, Photoshop & Illustrator experience are essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English required
- Calm when under quick turnaround deadlines
As an individual, you will be customer focused, self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team with a strong commitment to finishing projects to deadlines. The successful applicant will have the ability to cope well under pressure while working in a fast-paced environment. In addition to this the applicant will demonstrate a superb attention to detail and have the aptitude and determination to gain new skills and apply them quickly.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your CV and covering letter telling us why you would like to work with us.
Via email send to: email@example.com
Please note we may keep your CV on record for up to 12 months.
DMS are an equal opportunities employer.
Due to a high volume of applications we’re afraid if you don’t hear back from us your application has been unsuccessful this time around. We do encourage you to apply again when you see another suitable role.