We are seeking a full-time Japanese-speaking Media Monitor as part of our growing Media Intelligence team. The position will involve working across our print, broadcast & online teams to collate media coverage to report to our clients.
- Monitor Japan and other selected territories as directed by management
- Identify media to be captured and stored accordingly
- Read and evaluate press and online articles according to client needs and defined parameters
- Upload and categorise key television and radio clips in accordance with client brief
- Create reports for clients to defined deadlines
- Update internal databases as required with details of mentions found
- Be fully cross-trained in other areas of the media intelligence team, assisting when required
- Ability to speak, write and read in Japanese and English fluently
- Ability to provide first-class customer service in a fast paced and deadline-driven environment
- Good understanding of basic computer software, hardware systems and video technologies
- Aptitude and determination to gain new skills and apply them quickly
- Good time management skills
- Intelligent, flexible, articulate, ambitious and hard working
- Knowledge of other languages would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Japanese media would be beneficial
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your CV and covering letter telling us why you would like to work with us.
Via email send to: email@example.com
Please note we may keep your CV on record for up to 12 months.
DMS are an equal opportunities employer.
Due to a high volume of applications we’re afraid if you don’t hear back from us within 4 weeks your application has been unsuccessful this time around. We do encourage you to apply again, when you see another suitable role.