Due to the expansion of our London facility, we are seeking a full-time Media Monitor with language skills as part of our growing media intelligence team. The position will involve supporting a senior member of the team, assisting them in their day to day work and to provide a backup of all their client related organisational duties.
- Monitor media in a number of territories around the world as directed by management
- Identify media to be captured and stored accordingly
- Read and scan press articles according to client needs
- Watch and listen to key television and radio programmes to clip in accordance with client brief
- Perform online searches using client-defined parameters
- Update an internal database as required with details of mentions found
- Create reports for clients
- Ability to speak, write and read French fluently
- Fluency in an additional language would be a major advantage
- Good spoken and written English is essential
- Ability to provide first-class customer service in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Good understanding of basic computer software and hardware systems and video technologies
- Aptitude and determination to gain new skills and apply them quickly
- Good time management skills
- Intelligent, flexible, articulate, ambitious and hard working
As an individual, you will be customer focused, self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team with a strong commitment to meeting project deadlines. The successful applicant will have the ability to cope well under pressure while working in a fast-paced environment. In addition to this, the applicant will demonstrate a good attention to detail and have the aptitude and determination to gain new skills and apply them quickly.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your CV and cover letter telling us why you would like to work with us.
All CVs and cover letters should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we may keep your CV on record for up to 12 months.
DMS are an equal opportunities employer.
Due to a high volume of applications we’re afraid if you don’t hear back for us within 4 weeks your application has been unsuccessful this time around. We do encourage you to apply again when you see another suitable role.