ROLE: MARKETING MANAGER
DEPARTMENT: CREATIVE SERVICES
LOCATION: LONDON BRIDGE, SE1
DATE/VERSION: AUGUST 2021
At DMS, we are proud to not only have weathered the storm of the last few years, but grown with it and we are continue moving forward with optimism and excitement as we enjoy the next phase of our growth and continue to build on our successes so far.
We are looking for like-minded talented people who want to be part of our journey. It’s going to be another very big year for us and we want you to play a role.
We love the film industry. We love the ability of film to take your imagination away from daily life, to excite, to provoke, to engage and to entertain and we are excited to once again be playing our part in bringing the magic of cinema into people’s lives.
WHO WE ARE
We are a vibrant, engaged, talent-driven agency where our staff feel empowered, where ideas are encouraged and where outstanding work is rewarded. We nurture bright, passionate people who are innovative and creative in their thinking and ambitious and brave in everything they do.
DMS is a place where our clients feel looked after, where they trust our ability to deliver and to come up with new ways of engaging them and helping them engage their audiences. We strive to be a key agency partner to our clients, delivering consistency of work and quality of service.
Founded in 2002, our headquarters are in London with offices also in Los Angeles and Sydney. We are part of the AKA Group of agencies.
WHAT WE DO
We are a full-service creative digital agency. Our people, technology and insights help global media and entertainment, sports and lifestyle brands create, manage, localise, distribute and place their content, and evaluate its media reach.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager to join our busy and thriving Agency. In this role you would handle all our internal and external B2B communications across all our online and social platforms, with occasional external press release creation and coordination via an external PR Agency.
Reporting directly to the Head of Creative Services, this is a stand-alone role, and you will be the key point of contact for all the Agency’s marketing and communications activity.
DMS is at an exciting time and we are looking to elevate our digital presence, so this is a great opportunity for a strategic marketing professional who’d like to grow with us whilst helping our business grow.
You will be responsible for:
- Conceiving and delivering the marketing strategy and plan across all touchpoints. This includes, but is not limited to: website, social media, email marketing and automations, printed brand and marketing collateral
- Creating a content plan and comms calendar aligned with the overall marketing strategy, which will effectively help raise brand awareness and grow social followers and engagement
- Executing all marketing campaigns and initiatives flawlessly across our digital channels, including managing the posting of regular content
- Providing detailed reports with insights and conclusions on the campaigns and overall performance of our channels
- Ensuring consistency of messaging, tone and brand continuity across all our communications (working closely to our design guidelines)
- Briefing our in-house editors, motion graphics, designers, photographers and self-shooters to create marketing content. You’d also have the support of our Creative Producers and Head of Creative Services
- Liaising with key stakeholders within the business to ensure constant communication on project-related marketing opportunities
- Working in conjunction with HR and the leadership team to enable consistent internal communication and candidate attraction
- Providing regular updates of both Film/TV/Theatre industry and DMS-specific news
- On occasion working in conjunction with our PR Agency, as a key point of contact for our PR Strategy for both the UK and USA activities, proofreading their releases and working with them on PR opportunities and events
- Working closely with our DMS Society to deliver initiatives that promote diversity and inclusion
- Reporting to the Head of Creative Services and liaising with DMS Managing Director for sign-off on marketing strategy and key branded content
You are a marketing professional with 3-5 years’ experience, preferably within the entertainment industry.
- Have managed a company’s online presence before, across website, social media and email marketing
- You are strategic and commercially aware and have demonstrable experience of leading successful marketing plans (eg. Led to an increase of followers and engagement on social channels, grown traffic to the website, etc.)
- A social-media whizz with a good understanding of paid and organic content. You know what type of formats and narratives will work best across different channels and you naturally keep on top of trends
- You’re an excellent copywriter, adept at honing a company’s brand tone of voice and creating inspiring copy for all touch-points
- Have excellent project management and organisational skills
- You have proven experience of continually drawing on insights to improve performance
- With experience of brand guardianship across both copy and design, you’ll have high standards and an excellent eye for detail
- You’ll have experience of content management systems and email marketing software (e.g. WordPress, Mailchimp and SproutSocial)
- Solid understanding of PPC and SEM social media marketing strategies
- You’re also familiar with SEO to grow brand awareness
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop would be a plus but not essential
- You are a proactive and resourceful thinker, with an aptitude for learning new emerging technological trends that are appropriate for agency use
- You thrive without close supervision but are also a great collaborator with experience liaising with multiple teams and stakeholders