We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our busy and thriving Agency. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be the key point of contact for all the Agency’s marketing and communications activity.
Whilst we are ideally looking for a candidate with some degree of experience, we would also welcome applications from bright and enthusiastic marketing graduates who can bring the right aptitude, skillset and commitment to the role.
We are looking for an individual with a positive attitude who is client focused and self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team with a strong commitment to finishing projects to deadlines.
The successful applicant should be able to cope well under pressure while working in a fast-paced environment. In addition to this the applicant will demonstrate a good attention to detail and have the aptitude and determination to gain new skills and apply them quickly.
- Working in conjunction with our PR Agency, you will be the key point of contact to liaise on articles, PR opportunities, events and PR strategy for both our UK and US activity. This will involve coordinating and organising planned press releases and ensuring that the content is then executed across all our digital channels
- You will control all our digital channels including website, social media and all client and internal e-communications
- You will plan and execute campaigns across all our digital channels
- You will be responsible for the creation of coordinated posting plans and regular content updates
- You will need to ensure consistency of messaging and brand continuity across all our communications
The role will also include:
- The creation of marketing collateral and branded content and materials to support the sales strategy and client-facing team, bringing a consistency to our messaging, presentations and all sales collateral
- Liaison with key stakeholders within the business to ensure continuous communication on project-related marketing opportunities
- Working in conjunction with HR and the Leadership team to enable consistent internal communication
- Researching and organising promotional and speaking opportunities at Universities in the UK to promote our graduate training scheme
THE SKILLS YOU NEED
- Previous relevant experience of working in a marketing role, preferably within the entertainment industry, would be an advantage
- A degree in marketing or a related subject
- A rounded understanding of social media platforms
- Ability to effectively project manage and plan strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to be proactive and self-sufficient
- Experience in using MS Office package – particularly PowerPoint
- Experience in using Adobe Photoshop and WordPress is an advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your CV and covering letter indicating which role you are applying for and telling us why you would like to work with us.
Via email send to: email@example.com