LOCATION: LONDON BRIDGE, SE1
POSTED: MARCH 2021
SO 2020 THEN….
2020 was, without doubt, the most unique and challenging year of most of our lifetimes. Alongside the devastating human impact of Coronavirus, 2020 has also challenged the industry that we all work in and love but at DMS we are starting 2021 with renewed hope, confidence, optimism and excitement as we plan the next phase of our growth and prepare to build on our successes so far.
As we start to get ready to open our doors again, to bring our teams back and support the industry as it returns once more, we look to 2021 with optimism and excitement and we are looking for like-minded talent people who want to be part of our journey. It’s going to be a very big year for us and we want you to play a role.
We love the film industry. We love the ability of film to take your imagination away from daily life, to excite, to provoke, to engage, and to entertain and we look forward once more to playing our part in bringing this back into people’s lives in 2021.
WHO WE ARE
We are a vibrant, engaged, talent-driven agency where our staff feel empowered, where ideas are encouraged and where outstanding work is rewarded. We nurture bright, passionate people who are innovative and creative in their thinking and ambitious and brave in everything they do.
DMS is a place where our clients feel looked after, where they trust our ability to deliver and to come up with new ways of engaging them and helping them engage their audiences. We strive to be a key agency partner to our clients, delivering consistency of work and quality of service.
Founded in 2002, our headquarters are in London with offices also in Los Angeles and Sydney. We are part of the AKA Group of agencies.
WHAT WE DO
We are a full-service creative digital agency. Our people, technology and insights help global media and entertainment, sports and lifestyle brands create, manage, localise, distribute and place their content, and evaluate its media reach.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager to join our busy and thriving Agency to handle all our internal and external B2B communications across all our online and social platforms with occasional external press release creation and coordination via an external PR Agency.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a stand-alone role, and you will be the key point of contact for all the Agency’s marketing and communications activity.
You will be responsible for:
- Executing flawless marketing initiatives across all our digital channels including website, social media and all client and internal e-communications
- Planning and executing key company-wide campaigns across all of these channels and provide detailed reports on findings
- Creating and coordinating timed posting plans with regular content to raise brand awareness and grow social followers and engagement
- Create a weekly and monthly comms calendar with suggested platforms and personalised content to raise brand awareness
- Providing regular updates of both Film/TV industry and DMS-specific news
- Ensuring consistency of messaging and brand continuity across all our communications working closely to our design guidelines
- Creating marketing collateral, branded content and materials to support the sales strategy and client-facing team
- Liaising with key stakeholders within the business to ensure constant communication on project-related marketing opportunities
- Working in conjunction with HR and the leadership team to enable consistent internal communication and candidate attraction
- On occasion working in conjunction with our PR Agency, as a key point of contact for our PR Strategy for both the UK and USA activities, proofreading their releases and working with them on PR opportunities and events
THE SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
- Previous relevant experience of working in a marketing role, preferably within the entertainment industry
- Is commercially aware, with strong project management and strategy planning key
- A rounded understanding of social media platforms
- Previous experience of working in a marketing role, preferably in an SME in the Entertainment industry advantageous
- Able to thrive in a stand- alone role and happy to work without close supervision
- An understanding of PPC and SEM social media marketing strategies
- An understanding of SEO essential to grow brand awareness
- Experience with WordPress, Mailchimp and Hootsuite would also be an advantage
- An aptitude for learning new emerging technological trends that are appropriate for agency use to enhance its brand position
We would consider flexible working for this role, although you be will required to be present within the office environment regularly with we re-open.