DEPARTMENT: MEDIA INTELLIGENCE AND INSIGHT (INTERNATIONAL)
POSTED: September 2021
At DMS, our doors are open once again, our teams are back and we are now moving forward with optimism and excitement as we enjoy the next phase of our growth and prepare to build on our successes so far. We are looking for like-minded talented people who want to be part of our journey. It’s going to be a very big year for us and we want you to play a role.We love the film industry. We love the ability of film to take your imagination away from daily life, to excite, to provoke, to engage and to entertain and we are excited to once again be playing our part in bringing the magic of cinema into people’s lives.
WHO WE ARE
We are a vibrant, engaged, talent-driven agency where our staff feel empowered, where ideas are encouraged and where outstanding work is rewarded. We nurture bright, passionate people who are innovative and creative in their thinking and ambitious and brave in everything they do.DMS is a place where our clients feel looked after, where they trust our ability to deliver and come up with new ways of engaging them and helping them engage their audiences. We strive to be a key agency partner to our clients, delivery consistency of work and quality of service.Founded in 2002, our headquarters are in London with offices also in Los Angeles and Sydney. We are part of the AKA Group of agencies.
WHAT WE DO
We are a full-service creative digital agency. Our people, technology and insights help global media and entertainment, sports and lifestyle brands create, manage, localise, distribute and place their content and evaluate its media reach.
DMS, part of the AKA Group of companies, was established in 2002 and has over 100 employees. From our facilities based in London and LA we provide digital creative and media intelligence services to our clients that comprise of major film and TV studios, leading independent film distributors, West End and Broadway theatres, cultural institutions, sports, music and fashion companies.
We are looking for a dynamic, independent individual with a strong analytical background and excellent communication skills.
As Marketing Data Analyst, you will be responsible for creating performance reports based on social media and press coverage data for major film studios, using our data collection tools, PowerPoint and Excel.
- You will be manipulating datasets of various sizes and complexity, cleaning them up and standardising them to then choose and create the most suitable data visualisations.
- Additionally, you would be adding and using the extracted data and charts to draw conclusions and come up with recommendations for clients based on findings.
- You must be passionate about analytics, with strategic and critical thinking, combining a great understanding of technology and digital data analysis
- Independently generating social insights and press reports from start to end, using data monitoring tools and other analytics solutions
- Investigating any queries and questions regarding methodology while ensuring it is always thorough and robust
- Prioritising own reports and tasks to meet tight client deadlines, while working as a team
- As an individual, you will be analytics-focused, with the ability to communicate findings to clients concisely, while being able to work independently and as part of a team with a strong commitment to meeting report deadlines. The successful applicant will have the ability to cope well under pressure while working in a fast-paced environment.
- In addition to this, the applicant will demonstrate good attention to detail and have the aptitude and determination to gain new skills and apply them quickly.
- 1+ years of experience in a digital data analytics role, preferably as part of marketing campaign monitoring/evaluation.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to identify anomalies and trends within large datasets.
- Proficiency with Excel (Pivot tables and formulas), PowerPoint and Outlook is a must.
- Experience with different data visualisation formats, tools and techniques.
- Strong written English skills and ability to create concise and meaningful written summaries of analytical findings.
- Attention to detail and proofreading experience.
- Ability to provide first-class customer service in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Aptitude and determination to gain new skills and apply them quickly.
- Excellent time management skills.