At DMS, our doors are open once again, our teams are back and we are now moving forward with optimism and excitement as we enjoy the next phase of our growth and prepare to build on our successes so far. We are looking for like-minded talented people who want to be part of our journey. It’s going to be a very big year for us and we want you to play a role.
We love the film industry. We love the ability of film to take your imagination away from daily life, to excite, to provoke, to engage and to entertain and we are excited to once again be playing our part in bringing the magic of cinema into people’s lives.
WHO WE ARE
We are a vibrant, engaged, talent-driven agency where our staff feel empowered, where ideas are encouraged and where outstanding work is rewarded. We nurture bright, passionate people who are innovative and creative in their thinking and ambitious and brave in everything they do.
DMS is a place where our clients feel looked after, where they trust our ability to deliver and come up with new ways of engaging them and helping them engage their audiences. We strive to be a key agency partner to our clients, delivery consistency of work and quality of service.
Founded in 2002, our headquarters are in London with offices also in Los Angeles and Sydney. We are part of the AKA Group of agencies.
WHAT WE DO
We are a full-service creative digital agency. Our people, technology and insights help global media and entertainment, sports and lifestyle brands create, manage, localise, distribute and place their content and evaluate its media reach.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
DMS is seeking a Junior Dubbing Mixer-Perm Night shift to join our technical operations team delivering high quality mixes, to international broadcast standards, for the localised short-form AV content we produce (including film trailers, TV spots and promos) for our world-renowned client base.
Your normal duties will include;
- Audio mixing of in-house post-produced short-form content
- Foreign language dubbing mixing
- Feature dialogue sourcing from spotting scripts
- Voiceover recording with talent
- Production of international broadcast compliant audio files for layback
- The ability to finish projects with accurate outputs and meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to perform under pressure meeting tight deadlines and during those times can remain calm, focused and methodical in your approach and show the same critical attention to detail in these circumstances,
- To be client-focused and can understand the importance of their work in the context of the wider company focus and seeks to understand the same,
- Collegiate and helpful and forms strong working relationships with their team and other departments
- Demonstrate good problem-solving ability. There will be times on shift where you will need to work independently and make decisions for yourself
You will be required to work based on a rota pattern of Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday working 7pm-7am on a 7 day fortnight rotation (37.5 hours a week)
This is a fast-paced environment where you are often required to manage conflicting client demands and delivery on a tight turnaround with no margin for error. Thus, we are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following attributes:
- Minimum 1/2 years’ professional experience in a post-production audio role
- You must be proficient in Pro Tools
- A solid technical understanding of audio formats required for international broadcast distribution
- Knowledge of Izotope RX is beneficial
- Knowledge of foreign language dubbing is beneficial
PLEASE APPLY HERE.