At DMS, we are proud to not only have weathered the storm of the last few years, but grown with it and we are continue moving forward with optimism and excitement as we enjoy the next phase of our growth and continue to build on our successes so far.
We are looking for like-minded talented people who want to be part of our journey. It’s going to be another very big year for us and we want you to play a role.
We love the film industry. We love the ability of film to take your imagination away from daily life, to excite, to provoke, to engage and to entertain and we are excited to once again be playing our part in bringing the magic of cinema into people’s lives.
WHO WE ARE
We are a vibrant, engaged, talent-driven agency where our staff feel empowered, where ideas are encouraged and where outstanding work is rewarded. We nurture bright, passionate people who are innovative and creative in their thinking and ambitious and brave in everything they do.
DMS is a place where our clients feel looked after, where they trust our ability to deliver and to come up with new ways of engaging them and helping them engage their audiences. We strive to be a key agency partner to our clients, delivering consistency of work and quality of service.
Founded in 2002, our headquarters are in London with offices also in Los Angeles and Sydney. We are part of the AKA Group of agencies.
WHAT WE DO
We are a full-service creative digital agency. Our people, technology and insights help global media and entertainment, sports and lifestyle brands create, manage, localise, distribute and place their content, and evaluate its media reach.
ABOUT DIGITAL MEDIA SERVICES
Founded in 2002, DMS is a full-service creative digital agency, providing content production, management, localisation, distribution and media monitoring for global entertainment, arts and culture, lifestyle and sports brands. Headquartered in London, with offices in Los Angeles and Sydney, DMS’ clients include all the major feature film studios, leading film distributors, broadcasters, sports associations and brands.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
We are seeking a full-time Media Monitor with French language skills as part of our growing Media Intelligence team. The position will involve supporting a senior member of the team, assisting them in their day-to-day work and to provide a backup for all their client related organisational duties.
- Monitor media in a number of territories around the world as directed by management
- Identify media to be captured and stored accordingly
- Read and evaluate press and online articles according to client needs and defined parameters
- Upload and categorise key television and radio clips in accordance with client brief
- Provide first-class customer service in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Create reports for clients to defined deadlines
- Update internal database as required with details of mentions found
- Be fully cross trained in other areas of the media intelligence team, assisting when required
As an individual you will be customer focused, self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team with a strong commitment to meeting deadlines. The successful applicant will have the ability to cope well under pressure while working in a fast-paced environment.
In addition to this, the applicant will demonstrate a good attention to detail and have the aptitude and determination to gain new skills and apply them quickly.
- Ability to speak, write and read in French
- Knowledge of other languages would be an advantage
- Good spoken and written English is essential
- Ability to provide first-class customer service in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Good understanding of basic computer software and hardware systems and video technologies
- Aptitude and determination to gain new skills and apply them quickly
- Good time management and organisation skills are essential