At DMS, our doors are open once again, our teams are back and we are now moving forward with optimism and excitement as we enjoy the next phase of our growth and prepare to build on our successes so far. We are looking for like-minded talented people who want to be part of our journey. It’s going to be a very big year for us and we want you to play a role.
We love the film industry. We love the ability of film to take your imagination away from daily life, to excite, to provoke, to engage and to entertain and we are excited to once again be playing our part in bringing the magic of cinema into people’s lives.
WHO WE ARE
We are a vibrant, engaged, talent-driven agency where our staff feel empowered, where ideas are encouraged and where outstanding work is rewarded. We nurture bright, passionate people who are innovative and creative in their thinking and ambitious and brave in everything they do. DMS is a place where our clients feel looked after, where they trust our ability to deliver and come up with new ways of engaging them and helping them engage their audiences. We strive to be a key agency partner to our clients, delivery consistency of work and quality of service. Founded in 2002, our headquarters are in London with offices also in Los Angeles and Sydney. We are part of the AKA Group of agencies.
WHAT WE DO
We are a full-service creative digital agency. Our people, technology and insights help global media and entertainment, sports and lifestyle brands create, manage, localise, distribute and place their content and evaluate its media reach.
INTERNATIONAL MEDIA MONITOR – MEDIA INTELLIGENCE
We are seeking a full-time French speaking Media Monitor with excellent language skills as part of our vibrant Media Intelligence Department. The position will support a senior member of the team and provide a backup for all their client related organisational duties.
- Monitor media in a number of territories around the world as directed by management
Identify media to be captured and stored accordingly
Read and evaluate press and online articles according to client needs and defined parameters
Upload and categorise key television and radio clips in accordance with client brief
Create reports for clients to defined deadlines
Update internal database as required with details of mentions found
Be fully cross trained in other areas of the media intelligence team, assisting when required
- Ability to speak, write and read in at least two of the following languages: French
- Any additional languages are a notable advantage
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential
- Statutory pension contributions
- Subsidised gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Full stocked daily breakfast pantry and monthly lunch treat
- Perkbox platform (includes monthly free cinema tickets, weekly hot drink at Caffe Nero, access to free learning platforms, employee assistance programmes and much more)
- Online training platforms
- Lifeworks portal
- Friends and Family theatre ticket offerings
- Holiday buy/sell options
- Long service award/holiday entitlement increase
- Referral bonus
- Ride to Work scheme