DMS is a leading provider of media monitoring and social insight services both in the UK and Internationally, working predominantly with clients in the film and music industries.
We are looking for an experienced dynamic, independent professional with proven management ability and excellent communication skills.
As Head of Client Services for our Media Intelligence client services team, you will be responsible for managing our client services team and will work with the senior management to ensure the continued growth of the department.
You will be confident, outgoing and comfortable liaising with senior personnel in major entertainment companies.
A background in media monitoring and/or social insights would be an advantage although not essential for the right candidate.
- Strategic point of contact for senior clients and establish strong relationships
- Manage and support a team of UK and International Account Managers
- Work closely with the senior management to deliver continued commercial growth, identifying opportunities and meeting sales objectives
- Attend client meetings both current and prospective
- Identify commercial opportunities within existing client base to increase revenue
- Ensure that managers are fully trained and demonstrate excellent customer service
- Proven track record of managing major accounts in relatable industry or field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable presenting and pitching to clients
- Experience of managing, motivating and mentoring a growing team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous experience of working in the media intelligence industry or an entertainment focused agency
- An understanding of social media insights
- Ability to knowledge share on a continuous basis as we continue the internal learning culture we currently have in place within the department
- An interest in movies and the film industry
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to have a real influence on a growing and increasingly important part of our business. If you are a confident, self-starter who can take an established team to the next level then this could be the role for you.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your CV and covering letter telling us why you would like to work with us.
Via email send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we may keep your CV on record for up to 12 months.
DMS are an equal opportunities employer.
Due to a high volume of applications we’re afraid if you don’t hear back from us your application has been unsuccessful this time around. We do encourage you to apply again when you see another suitable role.