DEPARTMENT: MEDIA INTELLIGENCE
LOCATION: LONDON BRIDGE, SE1
POSTED: MARCH 2021
SO 2020 THEN….
2020 was, without doubt, the most unique and challenging year of most of our lifetimes. Alongside the devastating human impact of Coronavirus, 2020 has also challenged the industry that we all work in and love but at DMS we are starting 2021 with renewed hope, confidence, optimism and excitement as we plan the next phase of our growth and prepare to build on our successes so far.
As we start to get ready to open our doors again, to bring our teams back and support the industry as it returns once more, we look to 2021 with optimism and excitement and we are looking for like-minded talent people who want to be part of our journey. It’s going to be a very big year for us and we want you to play a role.
We love the film industry. We love the ability of film to take your imagination away from daily life, to excite, to provoke, to engage, and to entertain and we look forward once more to playing our part in bringing this back into people’s lives in 2021.
WHO WE ARE
We are a vibrant, engaged, talent-driven agency where our staff feel empowered, where ideas are encouraged and where outstanding work is rewarded. We nurture bright, passionate people who are innovative and creative in their thinking and ambitious and brave in everything they do.
DMS is a place where our clients feel looked after, where they trust our ability to deliver and to come up with new ways of engaging them and helping them engage their audiences. We strive to be a key agency partner to our clients, delivering consistency of work and quality of service.
Founded in 2002, our headquarters are in London with offices also in Los Angeles and Sydney. We are part of the AKA Group of agencies.
WHAT WE DO
We are a full-service creative digital agency. Our people, technology and insights help global media and entertainment, sports and lifestyle brands create, manage, localise, distribute and place their content, and evaluate its media reach.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
We are looking for a confident, independent professional with a commercial mindset to manage our Media Intelligence Team.
As Head of Client Services you will be responsible for managing our talented team and will work closely with senior management to ensure the continued growth of the department.
You must be confident, outgoing and comfortable liaising with senior personnel in major entertainment companies.
A background in media monitoring and/or social insights would be an advantage although not essential for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be the strategic point of contact for senior clients, establishing strong relationships
- Manage and support a talented team of UK and Global Account Managers
- Work closely with the senior management to deliver continued commercial growth, identifying opportunities and meeting revenue objectives
- Attend client meetings both current and prospective
- Identify commercial opportunities within existing client base to increase revenue
- Ensure that managers are fully trained and demonstrate excellent customer service
THE SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
- Proven track record of managing major accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable presenting and pitching to clients
- Experience of managing, motivating and mentoring a growing team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous experience of working in the media intelligence industry or an entertainment focused agency desirable
- An understanding of social media insights desirable
- Ability to knowledge share on a continuous basis as we continue the internal learning culture, we currently have in place within the department
- A passion for movies and the film industry desirable