We are seeking a Graduate to be trained as a Quality Control Operator within our technical operations team. Once fully trained the position will involve the quality control assessment of broadcast and online content prior to worldwide distribution.
This role is based on shift working including nights.
- QC of short form (i.e. Trailers, TV Spots and social Media content) Video and Audio content for international broadcast
- Audio QC
- QC of international broadcast audio specifications (i.e. R128)
- QC of subtitles for sync and positioning
- Checking localised content against scripts and original versions supplied
- Creating QC reports and updating stakeholders on content QC status
- Reporting findings in a clear and concise manner on our bespoke Online QC system
- Experience using Adobe Premiere and Audition
- Excellent attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Basic technical understanding of video, audio signals and broadcast standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English required.
- Experience in using MS Office package – Word, Excel and Outlook
As an individual you will be customer focused, self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team with a strong commitment to finishing projects to deadlines. The successful applicant will have the ability to cope well under pressure while working in a fast-paced environment.
In addition to this the applicant will demonstrate a good attention to detail and have the aptitude and determination to gain new skills and apply them quickly.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your CV and covering letter telling us why you would like to work with us.
Via email send to: email@example.com
Please note we may keep your CV on record for up to 12 months.
DMS are an equal opportunities employer.
Due to a high volume of applications we’re afraid if you don’t hear back from us within 4 weeks your application has been unsuccessful this time around. We do encourage you to apply again, when you see another suitable role.