WHO WE ARE
We love the film industry. We love the ability of film to take your imagination away from daily life, to excite, to provoke, to engage and to entertain and we are excited to be playing our part in bringing the magic of cinema into people’s lives.
We are a vibrant, engaged, talent-driven agency where our staff feel empowered, where ideas are encouraged and where outstanding work is rewarded. We nurture bright, passionate people who are innovative and creative in their thinking and ambitious and brave in everything they do.
DMS is a place where our clients feel looked after, where they trust our ability to deliver and come up with new ways of engaging them and helping them engage their audiences. We strive to be a key agency partner to our clients, delivery consistency of work and quality of service.
Founded in 2002, our headquarters are in London with offices also in Los Angeles, Sydney and Toronto. We are part of the AKA Group of agencies.
WHAT WE DO
We are a full-service creative digital agency. Our people, technology and insights help global media and entertainment, sports and lifestyle brands create, manage, localise, distribute and place their content, and evaluate its media reach.
THE DMS ACADEMY – HOW IT WORKS
The DMS Academy training scheme will last for one year. This training will be monitored and measured throughout the year, with regular feedback and structured development milestones which will form part of the appraisal process. The DMS Academy training scheme is the ideal way to get your career started in the media industry, you will be working for an industry leader, who’s clients have some of the best content around. Experienced industry professionals will guide you through your training and support you on live projects, giving you a firm foundation for your future.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
DMS is seeking a graduate Motion Graphics professional to join our cutting-edge special effects department. With exposure to industry training and the latest technologies utilised in film, this certainly is a wonderful opportunity to grow your existing skillset with Internationally recognised clients and professionals alike.
We’re looking for a graduate with solid VFX knowledge to join a rapidly growing Versioning team. This collaborative role will be working alongside our highly skilled versioning producers in an energetic and fast paced environment. The majority of your day will be spent utilising After Effects and Cinema 4D for creation, versioning and re-versioning of existing film trailers and social campaign assets for Global markets.
- The ideal candidate will be skilled in After Effects such as scaling, anchor points, rotation, transparency, masking, effects and pre-sets
- Knowledge of rotoscoping and camera motion tracking desirable
- Examples of synchronisation of GFX with audio key
- Creation of social spots- YouTube mastheads, Home Entertainment and dynamic subs
- Experience of Red Giant, Video copilot, Boris FX (Sapphire, Continum)
- A passion for 3D typography with After Effects plugin knowledge would be a big bonus, in particular Element 3D, Video Copilot
- Use of adobe suite programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop and Media Encoder desirable
- Responsible for robust versioning and amendments ensuring your exports comply exactly with the brief for an international audience
- Adapting projects to an industry standard format suitable for re-versioning
- Utilising great attention to detail whilst demonstrating excellent organisation skills and time management to ensure the successful delivery of accurate content
- DMS run a 24hr service with shift rotations to meet the expectations of our Global clients