DEPARTMENT: CREATIVE SERVICES
LOCATION: LONDON BRIDGE, SE1
POSTED: JUNE 2021
SO 2020 THEN….
2020 was, without doubt, the most unique and challenging year of most of our lifetimes. Alongside the devastating human impact of Coronavirus, 2020 has also challenged the industry that we all work in and love but at DMS we are starting 2021 with renewed hope, confidence, optimism and excitement as we plan the next phase of our growth and prepare to build on our successes so far.
As we start to get ready to open our doors again, to bring our teams back and support the industry as it returns once more, we look to 2021 with optimism and excitement and we are looking for like-minded talent people who want to be part of our journey. It’s going to be a very big year for us and we want you to play a role.
We love the film industry. We love the ability of film to take your imagination away from daily life, to excite, to provoke, to engage, and to entertain and we look forward once more to playing our part in bringing this back into people’s lives in 2021.
WHO WE ARE
We are a vibrant, engaged, talent-driven agency where our staff feel empowered, where ideas are encouraged and where outstanding work is rewarded. We nurture bright, passionate people who are innovative and creative in their thinking and ambitious and brave in everything they do.
DMS is a place where our clients feel looked after, where they trust our ability to deliver and to come up with new ways of engaging them and helping them engage their audiences. We strive to be a key agency partner to our clients, delivering consistency of work and quality of service.
Founded in 2002, our headquarters are in London with offices also in Los Angeles and Sydney. We are part of the AKA Group of agencies.
WHAT WE DO
We are a full-service creative digital agency. Our people, technology and insights help global media and entertainment, sports and lifestyle brands create, manage, localise, distribute and place their content, and evaluate its media reaction.
CREATIVE SERVICES: THE DEPARTMENT
From concept through to delivery, our Creative Services team produces engaging, impactful and strategic content for marketing campaigns, with a focus on social, digital, broadcast and OOH.
We’ve earned our stripes working with major studios, independent distributors, TV production companies, luxury brands, sports organisations and live entertainment companies.
On every project, our mission is to connect our clients with their audiences through impactful AV creative that inspires, engages and entertains.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
We are looking for a dedicated Creative Producer to join our expanding agile team of eleven in the Creative Services department.
As a creative producer you will develop, execute and deliver world-class AV content for our sports clients. You will be working on global marketing campaigns for major basketball, football institutions and brands.
Ideally you will be an expert in delivering global client content on time and on brief, through collaborative engagement with the client end to end through to project completion.
You will have previous experience liaising with key media clients, possess a great sense of aesthetic design and video editing, whilst demonstrating a proven track record of working successfully with other creatives.
The creative producer will be joining us in an exciting growth period and will be a fast-learner who’s ready to hit the ground running and thrive under pressure.
As a Creative Producer you will develop, execute and deliver world-class social and digital AV content for sports, entertainment and lifestyle marketing campaigns (across EMEA & UK)
- Oversee and manage all projects from brief through to delivery, in liaison with the Production Manager, Head of Editors, Graphics, Heads of department and Accounts
- Interpret client requirements and effectively brief the creative team: in-house editors, motion graphic designers, sound ops and freelancers
- Provide articulate and concise peer-to-peer feedback for all deliverables to enhance creative output throughout the project lifecycle
- Drive the production of engaging branded content by adapting existing assets (footage, storyboards, stills, toolkits…), as well as generate ideas for original content
- Own the communication with clients from start to finish, providing regular updates
- Multi-task efficiently across a diverse slate of simultaneous projects, against quick turnarounds
- Communicate parameters around timings, costs and resources needed to the Production Manager, to ensure expectations are realistic and successfully met
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise and offer solutions
- Review/QC finished work to ensure the final output meets the original brief, transcripts, delivery specs and brand guidelines
- Produce quote estimates and process the billing for the projects you work on
- Participate in creative brainstorms and support the Heads of Creative Services with developing compelling treatments and ad hoc pitches
- A genuine passion for sports and an understanding/ familiarity with the basketball season schedule
- You will report to the Heads of Creative Services.
Previous experience of producing sports content a bonus
Fluency in Spanish, Italian or French would be desirable.
A background in project management or account management an advantage
Experience with on-set production would be a plus, but not required as the majority of projects will focus on post-production.
Have 3+ years of experience crafting compelling AV content at a creative agency, advertising agency, in-house creative team or post-production house.
You have a track record of producing short-form content for diverse marketing and/or publicity campaigns, across multiple social channels and digital mediums (e.g. trailers, online promos, TV spots, junkets, social content, OOH, etc.).
Possess solid project management skills with demonstrable experience running multiple projects and consistently delivering within quick turnarounds.
Have great creative judgement, with an eye for design layout, motion graphics, editing and sound design. We’d love to see the examples you’re most proud of!
You are able to provide concise, clear, and actionable creative feedback / direction.
To be a real team-player, but are also comfortable working independently and owning projects end-to-end.
Have an exceptional attention to detail, are a fast-learner and don’t shy away from new challenges.
You’re comfortable creating post-production quotes and managing basic billing duties.
You’re multivalent and can confidently work across a varied slate of projects: from a basketball promo, to the motion poster for a theatre show, or a film junket.
You are fluent in English, with excellent communication skills and have proven experience dealing with clients directly.
Require a good understanding of what works across online advertising and social media. You naturally keep up with the latest trends.
A genuine passion for sports and an understanding/familiarity with the basketball scene.
Your strong work ethic is admirable. Someone who take pride in the quality of their work, finishing projects with accurate outputs and meeting deadlines.