LOCATION: LONDON BRIDGE, SE1
POSTED: MARCH 2021
SO 2020 THEN….
2020 was, without doubt, the most unique and challenging year of most of our lifetimes. Alongside the devastating human impact of Coronavirus, 2020 has also challenged the industry that we all work in and love but at DMS we are starting 2021 with renewed hope, confidence, optimism and excitement as we plan the next phase of our growth and prepare to build on our successes so far.
As we start to get ready to open our doors again, to bring our teams back and support the industry as it returns once more, we look to 2021 with optimism and excitement and we are looking for like-minded talent people who want to be part of our journey. It’s going to be a very big year for us and we want you to play a role.
We love the film industry. We love the ability of film to take your imagination away from daily life, to excite, to provoke, to engage, and to entertain and we look forward once more to playing our part in bringing this back into people’s lives in 2021.
WHO WE ARE
We are a vibrant, engaged, talent-driven agency where our staff feel empowered, where ideas are encouraged and where outstanding work is rewarded. We nurture bright, passionate people who are innovative and creative in their thinking and ambitious and brave in everything they do.
DMS is a place where our clients feel looked after, where they trust our ability to deliver and to come up with new ways of engaging them and helping them engage their audiences. We strive to be a key agency partner to our clients, delivering consistency of work and quality of service.
Founded in 2002, our headquarters are in London with offices also in Los Angeles and Sydney. We are part of the AKA Group of agencies.
WHAT WE DO
We are a full-service creative digital agency. Our people, technology and insights help global media and entertainment, sports and lifestyle brands create, manage, localise, distribute and place their content, and evaluate its media reach.
DMS provides leading marketing content asset management services to major film studios from its central London base. Our expert teams provide a full range of encoding and delivery options for assets that are shared with journalists and broadcasters in a secure environment.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
We are seeking a Digital Client Services Manager to oversee the relationship between DMS and our client base, whilst managing an expert internal team. The role involves maintaining the excellent service we provide to deliver on time and efficiently.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a pivotal role in shaping and growing the relationship with these key accounts and be confident working with senior stakeholders within our client services business
- Confident in managing a team and overseeing the day to day running of the accounts
- Provide project updates to senior management and to present reports post launch to the client
- Embrace and maintain a best-practice approach and ensure this is adopted across the department
- Ensuring the adequate level of resources are in place to support the team requirements
- Work alongside existing account managers to organise resources and share knowledge
- Ensuring effective communication with the operational teams across the business to prioritise workload and deliver to tight deadlines
- Identifying new emerging technologies and workflows to increase efficiencies within the department
- Prepare all necessary information for the purposes of client billing and the raising of invoices where appropriate
THE SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
- First class communication skills with the ability to forge strong client relationships
- A problem-solving ability with a results-orientated mindset
- In depth knowledge of post-production workflows and digital file delivery essential
- Flexibility and resilience to successfully adapt to changing and challenging situations
- Ability to work in a highly creative but fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- A proven track record in developing positive working relationships with both internal and external contacts at all levels and being a strong influencer
- Working hours may need to be flexible to meet delivery deadlines with global clients