ROLE: CLIENT SERVICES EXECUTIVE
DEPARTMENT: MEDIA INTELLIGENCE
LOCATION: LONDON BRIDGE, SE1
DATE/VERSION: AUGUST 2022
At DMS, we are proud to not only have weathered the storm of the last few years, but grown with it and we are continue moving forward with optimism and excitement as we enjoy the next phase of our growth and continue to build on our successes so far.
We are looking for like-minded talented people who want to be part of our journey. It’s going to be another very big year for us and we want you to play a role.
We love the film industry. We love the ability of film to take your imagination away from daily life, to excite, to provoke, to engage and to entertain and we are excited to once again be playing our part in bringing the magic of cinema into people’s lives.
WHO WE ARE
We are a vibrant, engaged, talent-driven agency where our staff feel empowered, where ideas are encouraged and where outstanding work is rewarded. We nurture bright, passionate people who are innovative and creative in their thinking and ambitious and brave in everything they do.
DMS is a place where our clients feel looked after, where they trust our ability to deliver and to come up with new ways of engaging them and helping them engage their audiences. We strive to be a key agency partner to our clients, delivering consistency of work and quality of service.
Founded in 2002, our headquarters are in London with offices also in Los Angeles and Sydney. We are part of the AKA Group of agencies.
WHAT WE DO
We are a full-service creative digital agency. Our people, technology and insights help global media and entertainment, sports and lifestyle brands create, manage, localise, distribute and place their content, and evaluate its media reach.
ABOUT DIGITAL MEDIA SERVICES
Founded in 2002, DMS is a full-service creative digital agency, providing content production, management, localisation, distribution and media monitoring for global entertainment, arts and culture, lifestyle and sports brands. Headquartered in London, with offices in Los Angeles and Sydney, DMS’ clients include all the major feature film studios, leading film distributors, broadcasters, sports associations and brands.
We are seeking a full-time Account Executive who is bright, motivated and adaptable to join our Client Services team to help deliver media analysis for a variety of clients across the world, including major film studios, record labels and PR companies.
- Develop and maintain close client relationships, ensuring regular interaction
- General client management, including strategy, planning and implementation of campaigns
- Identify commercial opportunities within existing and prospective clients to maximise revenue
- Prioritising key events, releases, and asset drops
- Managing campaign delivery internally and organising teams to hit client objectives
- Create reports for clients to defined deadlines
- Manage and update internal documents for all clients which are utilised across the business
- Communicate budgets and manage payment process with clients
- You should have experience of working in a client services role
- Be passionate about working with film and music clients
- Enjoy the collaborative/team approach
- Be able to grow strong client relationship and identity growth opportunities
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal
- Ability to analyse and report on data relevant to client needs
- Great organisation and time management skills
- Able to project manage and meet client deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail